Monday, August 8, 2011

Kill me dead.

Trying to watch a "Transformers" movie, but it's hard to keep track of who's the good robot versus who's the bad when most of the action looks like an Erector Set in a washing machine.

But it seems that half the time, you can't keep a good Decepticon down. Megatron takes a licking but keeps on ticking through two sequels, while other robots are smashed forever with one blast.

"What decides whether a transformer is beyond recovery?" I ask Primus.

"You have to destroy it hard enough," he explains.

1 comment:

  1. Luckily, I won't have to sit through that movie with any of the Grands. But my sons were the right age for the Transformer toys when they first came out- marvels, they were. They still have them.

    kt (in case Google still renders me anonymous)

    ReplyDelete