Saturday, August 28, 2010

Follow me closely on this one.

Driving along the Boston Post Road, we pass the buildings of the former United Hospital in Port Chester, which has been closed and empty for some time, as I mention to my fellow passengers.

"Talking of hospitals," Tertius chimes in, "that reminds me that there's a church in Virginia that looks like a jail!"

Nothing to do with the above, but I'm a little peeved with Jennifer Aniston, who has so far failed to respond to my generous invitation in an earlier footnote to run away with me. I mean, it's not as if that film career is all it should be, she's still single, ever since that Pitt bounder didn't work out, and -- Good Lord -- she's forty next year, so she's not going to get offers like this every day. And I hear she wants a child. Well, I've already got three, she's welcome to one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment